Married Police Officer’s Cheat!ng Ways Exposed As Compromising Photo With A Lady Leaks Online

A police officer’s wife has been reportedly shocked after seeing a picture of her husband, Sergeant Jullian Mapetere, kissing another woman.
According to iHarare, the angry lady confronted her husband
and he lost it. The police officer who was stationed at Luveve Police Station in Zimbabwe, ran amok and smashed window panes of a house belonging to his wife’s grandmother.
His angry wife Sibonginkosi Moyo said:
“I am now living in fear following this incident. What happened is that for a long time I had been suspecting that my husband was Cheat!ng on me after I stumbled upon a string of love texts in his phone from another woman. When I phoned the woman she identified herself as Busi. At first she apologised saying she didn’t know that Jullian was married but she was now phoning me and insulting me.
“My suspicions were proven true when a man who claimed he had been sent by someone who works with my husband brought a memory card and said I should go through it to see what my husband was doing behind my back.
“When I went through it I was shocked to see pictures of him and his girlfriend doing things. Trouble started when he returned home and I showed him the pictures. He immediately turned violent and started smashing window panes and damaged the main door.”
She said she was contemplating suing the girlfriend for destroying her marriage.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You