02/02/2013 Share "I Score Tonto Dikeh 25%, She Is Not A Singer" -Toni Payne

Ex-wife of singer, 9ice and mother of his first son Zion, Toni Payne in a recent interview said that Tonto Dikeh is not a singer and thus scored her 25% for her efforts "Well it is actually funny I would not want to lie. I heard one of her song on radio once. You know what; I think the way people react to it seemed like bad. There is a way you criticize people constructively, you don't have to make the person feel bad. I think a lot of people turned it into insults. That is probably because they don't like her. I thought that was wrong. I did come on twitter to defend her. It was not even as bad as they made it look like. But my score is that, she is obviously not a singer. Maybe she was just having fun. For that I will give her 25% over 100 for her efforts.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You