Miss Nigeria 2013, Ezinne Opens Up: "The Kind Of Man I Will Like To Marry" -

     Beauty queens are not expected to talk about their love lives on the pages of newspapers. However, 23 year old Ezinne Akudo painted a picture of her ideal man. So all you guys tripping listen up *winks*
       “I have not lost any of my friends because of my new crown, but I want to keep issues about my love life private. I love a guy that’s passionate about serving God. Any guy that doesn’t really love God can’t love a lady. I am impressed about guys who are God fearing. I am not a fan of very fair guys. I’m down with chocolate skinned guys,” she concludes with a soft laugh....who qualifies for the post

1 comment:

  1. True talk gurl, u can't give wht u don't have.sophia

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You