PHOTO: Is Ini Edo Really Pregnant?

     A recent photo making rounds on the internet showed Ini Edo-Ehiagwina flaunting a pregnant-looking tummy.
Funke Akindele shared a picture of herself, Mercy Johnson-Okogie and Ini Edo-Ehiagwina.
Ini Edo had earlier denied pregnancy rumors on her Twitter page, when she said:
‘I know you wish me well, but I would really appreciate if I am not misquoted and people would not make insinuations about my private life’.
We are curious to know what she would say about these new photos.


1 comment:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You