Former Oyo State Governor's Daughter ''Kemi Olunloyo'' Dumps Journalism (See)


                   Former Oyo state governor’s daughter, Kemi Olunloyo , a renowned journalist, pharmacist, and human rights activist is switching lanes.

                   Kemi said she’s dumping her career of over 25 years for a Health and Wellness venture. Kemi shared the new update on her life and career on her HNN Africa website.
Kemi wrote:

                        
“Today is my last day in Journalism, Pharmacy, Public Relations and Community Activism. I will be retiring from my certified professions and becoming a Health and Wellness consultant running VitaminKemi. I am no longer interested in my professions of over 25 years and want to do what I love the most, educating people about their wellness. It is a new direction for me and I thank you for all the memories on this page since Jan 25th 2013. As time goes on, it will not be visible anymore, so move to the Facebook.com/vitaminkemi page. It will be automated and have interaction days. Vitaminkemi will still blog from wwww.hnnafrica.com under the hashtag #Vitaminkemi

Thank You and Goodbye from #HNNAfrica

Kemi Lawrence Ibadan, Nigeria
@Vitaminkemi on twitter, instagram and Facebook”

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You