She Threatened To Kill Me!! 6year-old Boy Stabbed By Mom Cries Out (Photo)

                     Remember 6-year-old Promise Eboye whose mother stabbed multiple times on the back for allegedly raping her sister and a neighbor’s daughter? Well new facts are emerging about what truly happened. Promise in an interview with Punch reveals that he was sweeping when his mother descended on him;
“I was sweeping the day she came. I did not know her as my mother. My father then told me that she was my mother and she had come to take me to Lagos. When we came to Lagos, I started to live with her and my step-father. But she beat me all the time.”
Asked what happened on Monday to make his mother stab him, Promise said he tripped and fell.
“When I fell, my mother asked me what pushed me and why I fell. She was angry and went to take her N30 cane. When she was beating me too much and I was screaming, one of our neighbours came to hold her hand to take the cane away from her. The woman said I should run away because my mother would kill me the way she was beating me.”
“My mother said ‘I will kill you, I will kill you’. When she could not find anything else to beat me with, she took a broken bottle on the ground and started to stab me on the back.”

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You