HAPPY BIRHTDAY J MARTIN

Popular songwriter and highlife musician, Justice Martins, who is well known as J-Martins wiℓℓ definitely be the toast of many Nigerians today as he unveils his new single,"Kpomo"on a day he is also marking his birthday anniversary. The award-winning singer, featured many African stars in his new songs. Speaking to Showtime, ahead of today's party, which holds at Club Rumours in GRA, Lagos, the trail blazing producer said he decided to 'bless' his fans with a surprise on his birthday." Also, he wants to use the event †☺ thank God for all He has done for him in the past seven years he debuted as a musician. According to him, "spending seven years as a performing artistes is something that is worth celebrating. It is not when I have spent between ten and fifteen years that I will roll out the drums to celebrate my achievements. Seven years is a number of perfection and I thought that since my birthday is around the corner, it is ideal for ♏ε †☺ release my new single to mark my birthday." "Also, I decided to release my new single as a way of appreciating my fans who have stayed with ♏ε all these years." "@Realjmartins: My Correct people, it's my birthday this Saturday Sept. 29 2012. Come Party with me it's going down at club Rumours GRA Ikeja.. #Kpomo" He tweeted this ♏õƦπiπg... Happy birthday Jmartins, COURSTEY #TEAM AGBO, #TEAM 2FACEMANIACS!!! Feel free †☺ share your Birthday wishes for Him..

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You