See Packaging!! Snoop Dogg Launches His Own Brand Of Marijuana (See Photos)

WOW! Famous Rapper Snoop Dogg Launches His Own Brand Of Marijuana (PHOTOS)
Top international rapper, singer, songwriter, actor and record producer Snoop Dogg has launched his own brand of marijuana.
Snoop unveiled Leafs by Snoop at an event in Denver, Colorado, where marijuana usage has been made legal by the government.
Snoop Dogg said:
“Since I’ve been at the forefront of this movement for over 20 years now, I’m a master of marijuana. It’s a true blessing that I can share the products I love so much with you all today. From the flower, to the concentrates and the edibles, they were all hand-picked by yours truly so you know it’s the hottest product out there.”
The music artist took to his Instagram page to post pictures of his new products.
Leafs by Snoop
Leafs by Snoop
snoop4
snoop5

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You