Veteran Nollywood Actress Speaks On Her Bad Temper (Photo)
Bukky Wright
Ace Nollywood actress, film maker and business
woman Bukky Wright is one of the notable faces to be reckoned with in
the movie industry.
In an interview with News Watch, Bukky Wright addresses the issue of
her being a snub and her bad temper. She said many misinterpret her shy
personality for her being snobbish.
She said: “Some people will say Bukky is a snub, but what they
don’t realize is the fact that they only see me as a snub because I am
somewhat a shy person. Sure, when I am with my own people, I talk, I
play. Some of them will even say I am a crazy person.”
She however admitted that she has a bad temper and has been trying to curb it over the years.
“I know my temper is bad. I know it is very bad and that is why I
am usually very quiet. That is also why I make it clear to people that I
take no nonsense. No one throws nonsense at me and then thinks you will
get away. I don’t pretend.”
Bukky in 2014 contested for a seat in the Ogun state House of
Representatives on the platform of the Social Democratic Party (SDP),
which was led by former Governor Olusegun Osoba.
In 2011, she bagged the Best Nollywood Actress of the Year award.



No comments:
Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog
Thank You